Saturday, November 20, 2010

What the Hell Do I Put Here?

So. This is a thing. Yes. Definitely. It's a thing. Looks just like one.

Sure is a lot of space. Wonder what I'm supposed to do with it. Put words there? That's stupid. I think pictures would be more appropriate. They take up more room and less effort since I don't really have to make them.

Sure is great to have pictures. I still think there's too much room.


There we go. Putting in the middle of the page really looks like I'm lengthening the post. I like that. Pictures, keep it up and I might just have a promotion for you.

Anyway, this site is a thing. A cool thing. I know it's cool since it's associated with me and anything associated with me is automatically awesome. At least that's what I think. And my mom once told me that I shouldn't care what other people think.So I don't. Their opinions are practically non existent to me. Things like "Fox News couldn't have invented cancer" or "That's the worst idea ever" or "DEAR GOD THIS HURTS" don't even register. Unless they're praising me. In that case, their opinion matters the most.

On an unrelated note:


So join me on a wondrous ride of feeding my ego, posting my completely valid opinions (Paris Hilton is a whore) which will probably last a month when I forget this site ever existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment