Sunday, November 21, 2010

Llllllet's get ready to...Date?

I am what's known as a "stud muffin"

STOP LAUGHING I AM

And yet I constantly find myself in a perpetual state of being single. I can only assume this is because girls don't believe themselves worthy of dating such a sexy specimen as myself.
That's pretty close to what I look like. So it's understandable how nervous you girls would be, really.

I will make numerous promises to help you be more comfortable:


I will not set you on fire that much

I will wear a shirt to cover my bulging muscles. It will be like they don't even exist!

I will always be there for you unless I'm somewhere else

I will not punch your friends unless they tick me off

I will not break these promises unless I want to

Ball's in your court, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment