Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Hate Children.


















Just look at them. They're creepy. Just staring at you with their beady little eyes and judging you. Who knows what they're thinking? Do they think they're better than you? I sure do.

Whenever children are around, I go into a fetal position and start. Do you know what the children do? They laugh. Laugh at my misery. They then start mocking me by attempting to scare me. I can still hear their little evil shouts of "Boo!" followed by maniacal laughter. Do they think that someone easily twice their size crying in a corner because of them is funny?

Not to mention babies.



That picture scares the crap outta me. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?

Babies are so selfish. "I need to be fed", "I need to have my diaper changed", "I need to be taken away from this fire". It's all "me me me" with them. Would it kill you to ask how MY day was for once? Could you just make dinner for yourself once so I can relax? I think I deserve it with everything I've had to do for you. STOP BEING LAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment