Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Pretty Sure Dogs Can't play Basketball


I asked a scientist the other day if a dog could play basketball. His response was

"What? Are you retarded?"

And he wasn't so much a scientist as a guy that I randomly ran into while walking down the street. And I didn't ask him so much as yell it at him at the top of my lungs.

Either way, I have significant doubts as to whether or not a dog would be smart enough to, indeed, play basketball. The dog would either get in the face with the ball and start crying or it would bite and pop the ball. I also doubt that there's no rule that states animals can't play. If there wasn't, every team would have a bunch of T-Rexs playing basketball. Which would actually be pretty awesome.

Actually, yeah. Let's get rid of that rule. T-Rex basketball is going to be so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment